Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have some doubts? Here are the answers to the FAQ to help you understand more about Dynamics 365 Marketing.
How can I visualize my data with Dynamics 365 Marketing?
Dynamics 365 Marketing help users visualize and analyze their data in various ways, such as:
- Importing data into Dynamics 365 Marketing: To begin, you will need to import your data into the platform from a file or connect to an external data source like a CRM system or a marketing automation platform.
- Creating a dashboard: Dynamics 365 Marketing includes a dashboard feature that allows you to create customized views of your data. Under the Dashboards tab in the main menu, click the "New" button, choose which data you want to display on the dashboard, and customize the appearance and layout of the dashboard.
- Using visualizations: In a more meaningful and intuitive way, Dynamics 365 Marketing provides bar charts, pie charts, line graphs, and maps. Add a visualization to your dashboard by dragging and dropping it from the Visualizations panel onto the dashboard canvas.
- Utilizing filters: Narrow down the data displayed in your visualizations by a specific date range or group of customers. Click the "Filters" button on the visualization and select the criteria you want to use to filter your data.
- Customizing the visualizations' appearance: Customize the visualizations' appearance by adjusting their colors, fonts, and other formatting options. Click on the visualization and choose from the options in the "Format" panel.
Is it possible to connect Dynamics 365 Marketing and Dynamics 365 Sales?
Yes, connecting Dynamics 365 Marketing and Dynamics 365 Sales is possible. Both are part of the Dynamics 365 suite of business applications, and they are designed to work seamlessly together to help organizations manage customer relationships and sales processes.
You must have both solutions set up and configured in your business. After that, you can connect them by following these steps:
- Go to the Dynamics 365 Sales app and then the "Connections" tab in the main menu.
- Click on "New" to create a new integration.
- Select "Dynamics 365 Marketing" from the list of available connection types.
- Follow the prompts to configure the connection and authorize your Dynamics 365 Marketing data access.
Once you have connected the two solutions, you can access and use data from Dynamics 365 Marketing within Dynamics 365 Sales and vice versa. This allows a more complete view of your customer interactions and sales processes while making managing and tracking your customer relationships easier.
Can I use Dynamics 365 to coach my marketing team?
Yes, Dynamics 365 allows the marketing team to be coached so that they can start creating tactics and strategies based on data in a digital environment. This tool offers an entire system of analytics and reporting, customer segmentation, and targeting, which allows marketing teams to understand the behavior of their prospects to make better decisions.
Additionally, feature options such as workflow automation, customer journey mapping, and customer data management will reduce manual work, making the team more effective and proactive while delivering enhanced results for your organization.