Do you want to grow and evolve with a dedicated, brilliant team?
What your position would be about
Professional in Systems Engineering or related careers with ADVANCED ENGLISH level (C1), with a postgraduate degree in Project Management and PMP certification, Experience in software projects.
- Lead and Manage information systems implementation projects (ERP).
- – Perform periodic monitoring of the assigned team, in terms of compliance with activities and responsibilities within the project.
- Develop and maintain the deliverables defined in the project management methodology, such as schedule, budget, communications plan, risk matrix, among others.
- – Manage the procurement of resources required for the project and optimize their use.
- Identify, evaluate, document and manage project changes, seeking approval.
- Ensure the quality of project deliverables.
- Perform other duties as assigned to your position.
- Use Dynamics 365 Project Service Automation on a day-to-day basis to manage projects and timesheets.
Skills and abilities:
- Professional in Systems Engineering or related careers.
- Advanced English (C1).
- Postgraduate degree in Project
- Management (preferred).
- Current PMP certification.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as a project manager.
- Experience in implementation of information systems projects, preferably MICROSOFT ERP or similar ERP SAP/ ORACLE.
Friendly work environment
Competitive and punctual salary
Private healthcare insurance